Saturday, April 20, 2013

Time

Time is a funny thing when you think about it.  We always want more and never appreciate it when we have it, thus creating an endless cycle.  Graduation is just around corner and I am in constant turmoil wishing it to come sooner and not come for another six weeks at the same time.  There are days where you realize that some people are really wonderful people to be around.  Everyone needs to vent but its nice when its a two way conversation instead of just one person telling you how everything keeps going wrong but can't see when you are drowning in your surroundings.   These people are the ones who appreciate you for who you are.  They understand that you are flawed person. But its the really fantastic people who don't just accept your flaws but force you to work through them to become a better person.  I am happy to say I have friends like this and I appreciate them.  I wonder what would happen if we spent more time uplifting others and appreciating those around us instead of wallowing in self pity and assuming we are in the worst position until the next week comes around.  I am guilty of this, I know that not everyone is but I am and I want to be better I just wonder when I will have the time.




A quote for the day: We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already. We have the power to imagine better. - J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment