Tuesday, April 23, 2013

In the works

There is a website in the works.  I don't know if that is a good thing since I am just now becoming a regular updating person on here but oh well.  It will have a collection of my work from the past four years ( okay maybe more like last two because no one needs to see before that.) Anyways I am pretty excited I have my demo reel finished and will be sending it out to some more people.  Curio is continuing to move forward.  We are getting down to the final weeks so I am really hoping it will all continue to come together as we move closer. This really isn't much of an update but I felt the need to express my happiness of completing my reel.

Random quote because quotes are fun:  Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle - Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment